Translated F&R Application and Verification Forms
Eligibility Determination Documents - Spanish Translation
- NC Free & Reduced Price School Meals Household Application and Verification forms template - SPANISH (Microsoft Publisher)
- NC Free & Reduced Household Application Instructions - SPANISH
- USDA Free & Reduced/Verification Packet - SPANISH (for web-based apps)
- Notice of Direct Certification - SPANISH
- Letter to Households (Parent Letter) - SPANISH
- Notice to Households of Approval/Denial of Benefits-SPANISH
- Notification of Selection for Verification of Eligibility-SPANISH
- Letter of Verification Results-SPANISH
Other Language Translations
USDA Translated Free & Reduced Application and Verification Forms (49 languages)
This page features foreign language translations of the Prototype Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals. They are provided by USDA as a template to assist State and local agencies in serving households where English is not spoken as a primary language. Households may also download these resources directly to be filled out and submitted to their local school district.
In addition to the application form, each translated packet also includes application instructions, a parent letter/FAQ. We also provide a packet of communications documents to be used by State and local agencies for information sharing requests, income verification, and benefit issuance notices to households. State and local agencies responsible for administering the school meal programs may use these materials in their current form, or may adapt them as needed.
Additionally, an "I Speak" resource document is available to help identify the primary language of non-English speakers. It uses a short phrase in each of the 49 languages that an applicant can check to indicate the language they speak. "I Speak" can help Local Educational Agencies select the appropriate translation as well as ensure consistent and effective interaction with applicants who have limited English proficiency.
(Source: https://www.fns.usda.gov/cn/translated-applications. Nov 22 2021.)