Support and Maintenance
Each public school unit has identified a lead person to help with questions around the key components of Home Base. Please use the button to access the contact list to identify lead contacts within each area: PowerSchool, SchoolNet, and NC Educator Evaluation System. If updates to your PSU contacts are needed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCDPI Technical Support
Support availability for Schoolnet, NCEES/Unified Talent, IAM/SSO (NCEdCloud), and Staff & Student UID (eScholar)
- Web (24/7): https://ncgov.servicenowservices.com/sp_dpi
- Phone: (919) 716-1840, Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (excluding state holidays)
PowerSchool Technical Support
There are 3 ways to request PowerSchool support:
- Chat: Chat support will be available for you through the PowerSchool Community at: Launch Chat Support
- Case: Submit a case via the PS PORTAL: https://help.powerschool.com/
- Call: 1-855-339-4790 ( This is a dedicated NC Support line .)
*Please ensure you are dialing the dedicated NC line when contacting support via phone.
** If you are reporting an outage or performance issue (P0 or P1), please CALL or use CHAT. This ensures immediate attention by PowerSchool support.