School Connectivity / E-Rate
Since 1998, North Carolina’s schools and libraries have received more than $1 billion in E-rate discounts. The NCDPI School Connectivity E-rate Team offers the following free comprehensive E-rate training and support services to all PreK-13 public schools in the state:
- Virtual reviews of applications and program forms.
- Virtual, e-mail, and telephone support in completing applications and program forms.
- Virtual, e-mail, and telephone support in completing Compliance Reviews and Audits.
- Updates and training at conferences and regional meetings.
- Internet updates and information archival assistance.
- Outreach and training.
- Access to experienced network analysts with working knowledge of the E-rate Program.
- Access to multiple state-level E-rate Specialists for continuity of service and “on-demand” service.
NC E-rate communicates updates, newsletters, and executive summaries to designated E-rate contacts across the state. Contact the E-rate coordinator for your region to receive communications. Up to date contact information is found on our official website. If you are new to E-Rate please contact us and we will be happy to get you up-to-speed.