The North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (NCDPI) is excited to announce a new partnership with Imagine Learning to assist students, educators, and parents with math in grades 3-8, NC Math 1, and NC Math 2. Specifically, NCDPI has awarded a “convenience contract” available to all NC public schools to leverage economies-of-scale pricing as well as state-compliant security and architecture terms for the Imagine Math solution.
The Imagine Math solution offers:
- On-demand tutoring by certified math teachers, including evenings and weekends for help with homework
- Parent portal to assist with child progress monitoring
- North Carolina standards-aligned adaptive math content
- Supports and scaffolds for English language learners
- Personalized learning driven by formative assessments
- Motivation system that develops confident thinkers
With a proven track record of improving outcomes in math, Imagine Learning provides a valuable service to not only educators and students, but also parents helping their children succeed. In fact, a recent study found that students using Imagine Math are three times more likely to be proficient. (Utah STEM Action Center at the Governor’s Office of Economic Development. STEM Grant Program Annual Evaluation Report, 2015-16.)
The state negotiated convenience pricing is now available to all NC Public Schools; those that currently have an existing contract with the vendor may initiate a new agreement at the lower rate. The pricing options are outlined below, and either option may be selected based on individual district/school need.
|$8,450.00||Per site license with Premier Plus Support|
In order to initiate a local contract for the Imagine Math solution, please contact vendor representative: Howard Monteith, email@example.com.